Pravin Tambe is reported to have a net worth of approximately 6 crores of Indian Rupees. His money is derived from a variety of sources, including investments, endorsement deals, match fees received during his playing career, etc.
As a result of the film adaptation of his biography named “Kaun Pravin Tambe? “, he is gaining in popularity. He was regarded as one of the more senior players in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Pravin Tambe’s Net Worth
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 6 crore|
|Salary||Rs 10-20 crore|
|Monthly Income||Rs 20 lakhs|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1971|
Pravin Tambe, an Indian leg spinner bowler, has a net worth of Rs.6 crore, which is equivalent to $700 thousand U.S. dollars. His net worth has improved by 9 to 22 percent as a result of his time spent playing in the Indian Premier League.
Pravin Tambe’s primary source of income is his participation in the Indian Premier League (IPL), which accounts for the majority of his earnings.
According to predictions, his annual revenue from match fees, prize money, and income from the cricket academy will be between 10,000 and 20,000 rupees.
Pravin Tambe’s Salary
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 700000|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs 6 crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs 2.5-3 lakhs|
|Yearly Income||Rs 20 lakhs|
|Income Source||Cricket, Academy|
In 2013, Pravin began playing for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League. After playing with Rajasthan Royals for three years, Pravin Tambe took an annual salary of 10 lakh.
In addition, Pravin played for the Gujarat Lions in 2016 while being compensated Rs. 20 lakh. He was given Rs.10 lakh to play for the Sunrisers Hyderabad the next season. In 2020, he finally played for the Kolkata Knight Riders and was compensated Rs.20 lakh.
Tambe made his Twenty20 debut on May 7, 2013, playing against the Delhi Daredevils, who are now known as the Delhi Capitals. He was incapable of getting a wicket.
Six months later, he played for Odisha in a Ranji Trophy match and made his first-class debut. In the first innings, he was unable to take a wicket, but in the second, he was able to dismiss both of Odisha’s openers, Girija Rout and Govind Poddar.
He did not make his List A debut until 2017, and it was against Gujarat in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. As a result of his efforts throughout the match, both Chirag Parmar and Jasprit Bumrah were eliminated from contention.
Pravin Tambe’s Endorsements
While competing in the Indian Premier League, the Indian spinner represented Singapore cricket as its ambassador. This company outfitted the bowler for cricket, supplying him with shoes, a bat, and all other required equipment.
The bowler has property in Mumbai, which is located in the state of Maharashtra in India. It is said that the spinner owns a residence with multiple floors and an assortment of furnishings.
In addition to his career as a bowler, Pravin Tambe also owns the Pravin Tambe Cricket Academy in Mumbai.
Interesting Facts About Pravin Tambe
- 2013 winner of the Champions League Twenty20 “Golden Wicket Award” (with the Rajasthan Royals)
- The player that debuted at age 41 in the IPL holds the record for the oldest debut.
- In 2014, he became the oldest player in Indian Premier League history to score a hat trick (against Kolkata Knight Riders), etc.
- In 2015, during the eighth season of the Indian Premier League, a Mumbai-based cricket player allegedly contacted Pravin Tambe with the purpose of seducing him into match-fixing. During Pravin Tambe’s participation in the Indian Premier League, this occurred.
- The spinner, who at the time was playing for Rajasthan Royals, declined the offer and informed the BCCI of his decision.
- He won the Champions League Twenty20 in 2013 by taking the most wickets and scoring the most runs. Only he had twelve wickets, and he only obtained them in five matches.
- During the 2014 season of the Indian Premier League, he reached the milestone while competing against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- He was the first bowler in Champions League T20 history to reach the double-digit mark in terms of wickets taken, and he did so after participating in only four matches.
- He is the only player in the history of the game to have ever taken a hat-trick in the 10-over format.
- Tambe also holds the distinction of being the first player to collect five wickets in the 10-over format, a feat he accomplished during his career.
- Even though Pravin had never played for his city or district at any level of cricket, his selection to the Indian Premier League (IPL) was a major achievement in his life. This was due to the fact that Pravin was chosen for the IPL. His mentor was the Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid, with whom he collaborated while playing for the Rajasthan Royals.
- Despite being selected as a member of the squad, he was only permitted to compete in a limited number of contests over the entire year.
- Despite the fact that he was in close contact with the players and gleaned knowledge from them, Tambe did not feel discouraged but instead took advantage of the situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What was it like for Pravin Tambe when he first entered the professional world of cricket?
At the beginning of his professional career, Pravin Tambe used to compete in the lowest levels in Mumbai. He used to have a day job but would indulge his passion for cricket by playing the game in the evenings.
Over time, he improved his skills and eventually gained a seat on the Shivaji Gymkhana team, which is widely regarded as Mumbai’s most gifted group.
After this, he became well-known and was even a candidate for the Ranji probable for Mumbai between 2002 and 2006, but he was ultimately not chosen.
For the 2013/14 Ranji season, Mumbai’s selection committee ultimately chose Pravin Tambe as their player.
After making his debut for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League, he embarked on this endeavor.
Q- What do you consider to be Pravin Tambe’s most significant accomplishment to date?
To this point in his career, we consider his “Golden Wicket” accolade in the 2013 Champions League T20 with the Rajasthan Royals to be his most notable achievement.
Q- How does Pravin Tambe combine his personal and professional responsibilities?
The gift of parenting has been bestowed upon Pravin Tambe and his wife, Vaishali Tambe, in the form of two magnificent children: a son called Pranav Tambe and a daughter named Pari Tambe.
His residence is in Mumbai, where he lives with his family. His father’s name is Vijay and his mother’s name is Jyothi; both of their surnames are Tambe. Both of his parents gave him his name.
Q- How would you generally describe the work of Pravin Tambe during his career?
The career of the legendary Indian cricket player Pravin Tambe was unlike any other. He was 41 years old when he played his first match that counted toward his professional cricket career. Pravin made the decision to begin his career at an age when the bulk of others are retiring.
He was a member of the team that competed at the Shivaji Park Gymkhana when he was younger. He decided to pursue a career as a leg spinner instead of a career as a fast bowler after receiving advice from his coach.
In a very short amount of time, he was able to make considerable advancements in his ability to spin the bowl.
Actually, he hits from both the left and right sides of the plate. In spite of this, he is most well-known for bowling with an extraordinary amount of spin.
Q- What is it about Pravin Tambe’s life that makes it so unique and intriguing?
In 2013, a leg spinner who had never before played in a first-class match made his Indian Premier League debut (IPL).
He was from Maharashtra and has never participated in an IPL game before. RR decided to send Tambe against DD when he was 41 years and 212 days old, marking the time when he had realized his objective.
Due to the fact that the senior leggie ensured that each delivery was meaningful, the story did not conclude on an exciting cliffhanger. RR was successful in locating a matchmaker that exemplified the adage “Old Is Gold.”
Also Read: Top 5 Female Anchors