Mr. Kieron Pollard net worth is estimated to be 15 million dollars Which is equal to 119 crore in Indian rupees. During the previous few years, the net worth of Kieron Pollard has climbed by 170 percent!
He is not only the most important player for India’s national team but also for Mumbai Indians, which is the most famous and successful club in the Indian Premier League. In addition, he is the most influential person in Indian football.
Kieron Pollard has climbed to the top of the rankings and ranks as a result of his success as a cricket player and as one of the richest people in the world.
The athlete who is both the most famous and the one who makes the most money works really hard in order to win as many titles as possible.
Kieron Pollard’s Net Worth
Kieron Pollard, who bats right-handed and now plays all three positions for the team, has been instrumental in the group’s success thanks to his major contributions.
His principal source of income and net worth is cricket. Another well-known player whose reputation precedes him in the industry is Kieron Pollard.
Also Read: Who Is The Best Finisher In IPL?
From international and national cricket matches, as well as the Indian Premier League (IPL), he makes a sizable sum (IPL). In addition, Mr. Pollard advertises other items for which he charges outrageous prices.
It’s estimated that Kieron Pollard’s net worth and salary have both grown by 170 percent in the last several years.
|Net Worth in 2022||$15 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||119 crores|
Kieron Pollard Salary
Mumbai Indians spent Rs. 3.47 crore for Kieron Pollard in 2010 because they were so pleased with his all-around ability. A key cog in the Mumbai Indians’ franchise structure ever since, 34-year-old Keiron Pollard consistently delivers outstanding performances.
He made Rs. 4.14 crore, Rs. 45.52 crores, and Rs. 4.79 crore INR in the next three years (2011-13). The remarkable performance of the West Indians resulted in a substantial pay raise.
In 2014, Kieron Pollard’s IPL earnings were Rs. 7.5 crore INR. In 2015, Kieron Pollard’s pay was raised to Rs. 9.5 crores INR and remained there during his whole career. Over the past four seasons, Kieron Pollard’s IPL salary was reduced to RS. 5.4 crores IINR.
Kieron Pollard will earn Rs. 5.4 crores INR in the IPL 2021 season. In spite of this, the West Indian board selected him for ODIs and T20s, allowing him to play in the Indian Premier League.
Limited-overs skipper Kieron Pollard leads the West Indies team. He is one of cricket’s greatest players. He’s not just the most well-liked member of the WICB cricket team, but he’s also the highest-paid.
The Mumbai Indians were so delighted with Kieron Pollard’s all-around abilities that they gave him Rs. 3.47 crore in 2010. For the Mumbai Indians, Keiron Pollard, 34, has been an integral part of the team since then, delivering consistent results.
Over the next three years, he made Rs. 4.14 crore, Rs. 45.52 crores, and Rs. 4.79 crores INR (2011-13).
He received a substantial pay increase as a result of his impressive work ethic and dedication. 2014 IPL salary for Kieron Pollard was Rs. 7.5 crore INR.
After a rise of Rs. 9.5 crores INR in 2015, Kieron Pollard’s salary stayed at that level till 2017. Over the past four seasons, Kieron Pollard’s IPL salary was reduced to RS. 5.4 crores IINR. For the IPL 2021 season, Kieron Pollard will get a salary of Rs. 5.4 crores INR.
|Monthly income and salary||$83,000 +|
|Yearly Income||$1 Million +|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||₹ 60,000,000|
Kieron Pollard Endorsement
Pollard is an intimidating batting force to be reckoned with when it comes to cricket played with the white ball.
Kieron Pollard has earned a sizeable chunk of his total earnings as a direct result of the numerous excursions all around the world that he has undertaken.
Even though Kieron Pollard isn’t as showy as some of the other players in the Caribbean, he still has a significant amount of commercial value.
Guide On: Where Was The First Ipl Match Played
He is a well-known character who continues to profit monetarily from his notoriety by signing sponsorship deals. Pollard’s bat is manufactured by Sareen Sports (SS), a company that holds a special place in his heart due to the fact that they have supported him from the very beginning of his career.
Several well-known manufacturers of athletic apparel, such as Sareen Sports (SS), Sbotop, Insignia Sports, and Howzat, are all present and accounted for.
Interesting Facts About Kieron Pollard
1. The powerful Caribbean all-rounder Kieron Pollard is well-known in the sport of cricket. A specialist in Twenty20 cricket, Pollard became the first player in 2020 to play 500 Twenty20 matches. West Indies’ limited-overs captain, he has a distinguished international resume.
2. Pollard also became the first West Indian player to play 100 T20Is in February 2022. He has played in various Twenty20 cricket competitions such as the IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, and so forth.
3. During a match between the Mumbai Indians and the Royal Challengers Bangalore at Wankhede in 2014, Kieron Pollard and Mitchell Starc got into a furious dispute. Kieron Pollard even tossed his bat at Starc because of the heat. He eventually paid a steep price for his unscrupulous behavior.
As a result of the umpires’ warning, Pollard placed a bandage over his lips in the 2015 MI-RCB encounter between the two teams, in which Chris Gayle was distracted by Pollard.
4. Jenna Pollard, the wife of Kieron Pollard, is also a successful entrepreneur. During a match between the West Indies and South Africa in 2005, Pollard introduced himself to her. During their wedding ceremony, they showed a touching video of how they met, which they played for their guests. As a family, they have two sons and an angel daughter, and their tale is one of real love.
5. Kieron Pollard’s luxurious lifestyle is not typical of Caribbean celebrities, yet his automobile collection is nevertheless one of the most impressive in the Caribbean. He drives a Jaguar XJR on his vacations in Trinidad, which is one of his favourite automobiles.
6. Tobago and Trinidad and Tobago are home to Kieron Pollard. He has a lavish house by the sea that he calls home. As a youngster, Pollard had a difficult upbringing and understands the significance of a rooftop. In addition to his Caribbean holdings, he apparently also possesses real estate in India, which he likely bought for investment reasons.
In contrast to other Caribbean players, Kieron Pollard is unexpectedly inactive on social media, and he does not enjoy opulent and luxurious lives. Despite this, he sometimes posts nostalgic photographs that leave his followers in a state of awe.
7. He was in debt for much of his childhood. As a member of Trinidad and Tobago’s Under-19 squad, he was called up to the West Indies Under-19 team, who would be touring Pakistan at the time. Subsequently, he took part in Sri Lanka 2006 Under-19 World Cup.
|Real Name||Kieron Adrian Pollard|
|Birth Date||12th May 1987|
Read More: What Is Written On The Ipl Trophy?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does Kieron Pollard live?
In the two countries of Trinidad and Tobago
2. Which IPL franchise did Kieron Pollard debut with?
3. Kieron Pollard has how many children?
Three in total: a girl and two boys.
4. Is Kieron Pollard a Test cricketer or not?
He hasn’t won any championships, although he’s competed in numerous high-level matches
5. What kind of vehicles does Kieron Pollard drive?
Kieron Pollard is the proud owner of a BMW m3 and an Audi rs7.