Suriname, officially the Republic of Suriname, is a country in northern South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, French Guiana to the east, Guyana... Wikipedia
- Capital: Paramaribo
- Official languages: Dutch
- Religion: 52.3% Christianity, 18.8% Hinduism, 14.3% Islam, 6.2% No religion, 5.6% Folk religions, 2.8% Others
- Demonym: Surinamese
- Currency: Surinamese dollar
- Legislature: National Assembly
- Motto: "Justice – Piety – Trust"
- Anthem: "God be with our Suriname"
- Data source: DuckDuckGo